Welcome to the SRP Forum! Please refer to the SRP Forum FAQ post if you have any questions regarding how the forum works.

SRP_Path

Just had a look, and there is actually no command to create a folder using SRP_Path.
I note that the tool is designed for actually dealing with the path itself, but create/delete/copy might be a nice addition.
Especially given that OI MakeDir has issues.

Comments

• SRP_Path is simply a string manipulation library. Directory manipulation exists in OI already, which is why I didn't create anything for that. Granted, it could be made simpler.
  • Loaded version 1.56 to use SRP_PATH FitToEditline. Fails with "SRP_PATH, line 216 Function SRPPATHFITTOEditField does not exist in dynamic link library SRTUTILITIES". My call is
    foo = SRP_Path( "FitToEditline", file, @window:'.FN_LIST')
    btw, method 'GetDirectory' works fine for me.
    Thanks
  • Dave,

This makes me believe your SRPUtilities.dll is out of date. Did you use the installer to upgrade or an RDK? Can you right-click on the SRPUtilities.dll file and check the file version? It is possible that this file was locked when you attempted to upgrade.
  • the date on mine is 2/17/2015. so, probably not the most recent. I used the .exe to update. How do I tell if it is locked? Thanks
  • Dave,

The file version would be more useful. You can use the Computer Management tool to identify locked files. But, you might want to just rename the file and attempt to install again.
  • I tried again and the .dll is now dated 3/7/16. And now it works fine for me.
    btw, your docs mention 1.57 but the only download is 1.56
  • The version difference is because I'm updating documentation today. 1.5.7 will be released shortly.
  • Version 1.5.7 is now available for download from our products site.