Welcome to the SRP Forum! Please refer to the SRP Forum FAQ post if you have any questions regarding how the forum works.

@PSEUDO in the Graphical Debugger while running AREV32

I still do a lot of programming/ rewriting in AREV32 and I use the OI graphical debugger to inspect the variables. The graphical debugger does not display the value of @PSEUDO as a global variable. Since it is a staple for use in AREV with collector windows it is set and read all the time. The use is fine. I just want to examine the values. Is the some undocumented common (OI 9.4.3) that I can declare in the program while debugging?

Comments

• I've never been able to work this out. I know you've asked this question at least twice in the Revelation forum but have yet to receive an answer. I suspect that the variable is maintained internal to the engine and is not exposed. My only suggestion is to bump your last post regarding this.
  • Is there a way to get a list of system labeled common in the graphical debugger? Or but inspecting the object code? That may have a clue how @PSEUDO is maintained in OI.
  • I'm 99.9% positive there is no way to view these without Revelation making this possible. I don't recall the details, I ran into another situation years ago where I needed a system labeled common but learned after a lot of detective work that this wasn't possible.