Welcome to the SRP Forum! Please refer to the SRP Forum FAQ post if you have any questions regarding how the forum works.

Framework Update

I am doing my first local Framework update, going from 16.0.16 to 16.0.21 on my personal Dev environment. Part of the instructions I see involve logging into the Framework application. I dont think I actually need to do that in my case but thought I would have a look anyway. Unfortunately the documented ADMNI/ADMIN doesnt seem to work. My question is, are these the current auth details? If so, is there a way I could 'verify' (or reset) them? (My Dev Env was inherited so I cant say for sure passwords weren't changed etc before my time.)

Also, since I am going through the process, any chance of getting the latest version?

Comments

• @Opto_Will - There is a newer release available. I need to do some internal consulting to determine what, if anything, is required to make the next leap. I'll get back to you ASAP on that issue along with answers to your other questions.
  • @DonBakke,

This isn't for our Pristine Env so no need to look at our customisations there just yet. This is just for my stock standard Env. I would like to upgade our standard deploy from 16.0.16 to something a bit more up to date.

No need for cold sweats just yet ;-)
  • @Opto_Will - I just sent you a link so you can download the RDK for v16.2.3.1. This is a cumulative update, so you can install it from your current 16.0.16 (or 16.0.21) system.

With regard to the auth details, are you using lowercase admin/admin? That's what the default credentials are. You may have changed these already so you'll have to use what you already have.
  • @DonBakke.
    I cant seem to see the link. Where did you send it?

Maybe I am trying to go in via the wrong entry point? I start OI, File-Open Application and choose FRAMEWORKS. The UserName (at least) is uppercase only...
  • @Opto_Will - to log into the OI application "FRAMEWORKS", the username is "FRAMEWORKS" with no password. Once you are in the Frameworks application and you launch the frame, the login there is admin/admin (lowercase).
  • @FrankTomeo

That was definately helpful. Got me past the step I was missing to something I could work with. Eventually got in.
    As it turns out it was ADMIN/admin....
  • @DonBakke
    Could you please resend the link?
  • @Opto_Will - I just resent to your business account and your Gmail account.
  • @DonBakke

Got the Gmail. Seems the business account is causing grief again :(

Thanks Don.