Welcome to the SRP Forum! Please refer to the SRP Forum FAQ post if you have any questions regarding how the forum works.

SRP editor images

edited September 2022 in SRP Editor
Does anyone know if we can "point" (*.ini/etc) to SRP Editor's images? I have installed the editor but no images display. I installed SRP editor and dll on network share and installed/registered SRP OCX into a local drive c:\revsoft\client files\...; I cannot determine where SRP install copied the images, my \\dev copy of OI+SRP is on a network share, "\\programming\program\Repositories\name\revsoft\openinsight" or "P:\Repositories\name\revsoft\openinsight". I have copied the images to the local drive "c:\revsoft\client\..." - did not display images, I copied the same images to the OI root of "P:\Repositories\name\revsoft\openinsight". Unfortunately, no one at this site knows how to install SRP tools, I have asked and they replied they do not know. TIA.

Comments

• The RDK places SRPEditorImage.zip into the BMPS directory, and the SRP Editor expects there to be a BMPS subdirectory inside the current working directory. There are two cases I've seen images not load. Case 1: running in a terminal server set at 24-bit color instead of 32-bit color. Case 2: An unusual OI directory configuration.
  • Kevin - thanks for the info, I am still missing one image that I trying to find, I have to get off my grid, fire and grid is shutting down but I have attached the area where I am missing one more image. TIA.