Welcome to the SRP Forum! Please refer to the SRP Forum FAQ post if you have any questions regarding how the forum works.

Editor shortcut on the IDE menu

Check out this issue

I just realised that the text on the Options dialog button says 'Tools' menu, so maybe the issue could be with you.

Comments

• Barry - I just replied. It's something we have to address due to changes in 10.2.
  • Just to add that when installing SRP Editor 3.4.1.2 into OI 10.2.1, the Launch SRP Editor shortcut does not appear at all - although the Help menu does remain intact.
  • Just to add that when installing SRP Editor 3.4.1.2 into OI 10.2.1, the Launch SRP Editor shortcut does not appear at all - although the Help menu does remain intact.

I'm not following you. What shortcut are you referring to?
  • Sorry, I'm assuming the context viewed in the thread. Referring to the 'Launch the SRP Editor' menu item that in OI 10.1 was visible in the Tools menu of the IDE.
  • I see. I thought you were expecting it to be under the Help menu based on your wording, but I misunderstood.

If you upgraded to 10.2.1 then the "Launch the SRP Editor" would have been removed because the main IDE would have been updated. You'll need to re-apply the shortcut through the Options dialog.
  • In this case it was a fresh install of OI 10.2.1, on which I ran the SRP Editor installer. But I forgot that it was an Option that needed to be set - sorry! Thanks :)