Welcome to the SRP Forum! Please refer to the SRP Forum FAQ post if you have any questions regarding how the forum works.

Edittable columns

I've a very simple query, so simple nobody bothered to enquire yet I'm a newbie and am evaluating, aomg other things, the SRP Edittable and just cannot find how to add more columns to the standard 1st column provided automatically when creating the Edittable object. I've looked at the Properties but cannot for the life of me see how to add more columns. I know, once somebody here tells me I'm gonna kick myself but there no harm in being humble and admit my ignorance. Thanks for your response.

Comments

• Hello! If you just need to start out with a set number of columns then use the Dimension property. If you want to insert/add columns during runtime then use the InsertColumns method.
  • Yes, I want to start with 3 columns but I cannot see a Dimension property. The Property categories that appear are: Design / Data / Layout / Appearance / Behavior / OLE Integration / OLE Properties / Advanced. In no one of these categories can I see a Dimension property listed. Am I looking at the right place?
  • Did you notice that I included links in my response? Do those not work for you?
  • The SRP EditTable is too complicated to be initialized in the form designer. You have to set it up in code.
  • I see, thanks