Welcome to the SRP Forum! Please refer to the SRP Forum FAQ post if you have any questions regarding how the forum works.

TCL window

I have a installation of OpenInsight 9.4 in which I am working and I noticed that the Assistant button is not working.
Can anyone tell me what is missing so I can fix it?

Comments

• There could be several factors. Are you using promoted events? If so, perhaps it's interfering with the CLICK event. There could be a corruption in the popup data. I assume the problem persists after a restart of OI. Is this on a desktop or virtual machine?

Try watching the System Monitor to see if anything looks fishy.
  • Is it not working at all or have you typed something in and then the assistant button does nothing?
  • It is not working with or without anything in the TCL window.
    I know everyone here know what the assistant does but anyway here is what is happening.
    If the TCL window is empty normally the assistant shows a popup with all the available commands. (if you choose for instance LIST the next popup would be of all the attached files. Once a file is chosen then you get a popup of all the fields)
    The usage that I get the most of is when writing a list statement the popup of fields since you forget the spelling of certain fields