Welcome to the SRP Forum! Please refer to the SRP Forum FAQ post if you have any questions regarding how the forum works.

memory_services

memory_services GetValue & SetValue is not working in OI10 for me (not getting a value). Should it still work.
Just using this in a non http proc.

Comments

• Barry - I'm looking into this. I was able to duplicate the problem but am not sure what the cause is. It doesn't appear to be the SRP HashTable as I had originally thought. I'll report back when I know more.
  • A quick update. I had ruled out the SRP HashTable because I couldn't get the problem to duplicate when using a simple variable to manage the handle. But when I used a dynamic array, which is what Memory_Services does, the problem became evident. Upon digging deeper, we believe we found an error in OI 10. We will report this and hope for a fix in the next release. In the meantime, I will be updating Memory_Services to work around the issue. I'll advise when this is done.
  • Thank you.
    No rush at this end.
  • Barry - The underlying problem has been reported to, acknowledged by, and fixed by Revelation Software. I think this will be included in 10.1. In the meantime, the workaround is pretty simple. In the CreateHashTable service just change this line:

MemoryServicesManagers@<HandlePos> = SRP_HashTable_Create()

to this line:

Handle = SRP_HashTable_Create() MemoryServicesManagers@<HandlePos> = Handle