Welcome to the SRP Forum! Please refer to the SRP Forum FAQ post if you have any questions regarding how the forum works.

OI files not showing

Hola All,

My client has a system with a main production system and a backup site. We've established an archive for data over 6 months old. The archive is accessible from the main site, and all data is there, and the tables show on a Listmedia. Nothing is accessible or Listmedia-able from the backup site. The Revparam file has been changed to only have ServerOnly = 0, but same results. I thought changing the Revparam file would make it accessible from any installation?

The other puzzling thing is that Nothing shows in the volume when looking at it in File Explorer; it's empty besides the Revparam file.

What might I be overlooking?

Thanks in advance,

Michael

Comments

• If File Explorer only shows the Revmedia file that suggests redirect is being used. What else is in the Revparam file? What is in the Registry? What version of the UD is this?
  • File Explorer only shows the Revparam file, no others. The Revparam file only contains ServerOnly = 0

The UD is v.5.1

How would "redirect" work in this case? Where would I look?
  • Redirection is accomplished using the ShareName setting in the Revparam file and there would be a corresponding string in the Revsoft\Revelation Universal Driver\5.1\Shares key. This is documented in the UD51 NUL Installation Guide.pdf document.