Welcome to the SRP Forum! Please refer to the SRP Forum FAQ post if you have any questions regarding how the forum works.

SRP_Array("Clean" get error message

I have just updated to the latest SRPUtilities. When I run a command I receive this error message:

Comments

• Is this old code that is getting this error or did you write this after installing SRP Utilities? If I didn't know any better, I would say that the install failed and there had never been a modern version of SRP Utilities ever installed. What is the version of the SRPUtilities.dll that exists in the OI folder?
  • This was old code that I changed from SRP_Clean_Array to the new format. Here is what is in OI folder

• This makes more sense. You must be replacing a much older version of SRP Utilities if SRP_Array is missing. This corroborates my theory that the installer failed although I find it interesting that your SRPUtilities.dll appears to be current (I'm speculating based on the file size...the actual version would be determined by look at the Properties dialog for this file and going to the Details tab.)

Is this version of OI on a local or mapped drive? Were you installing using a UNC path? Also, what version of OI is this?
  • I installed it on a mapped drive using a UNC path. OI 9.4
  • We recently learned that our installers don't work with RDKs when using UNC. Are you able to re-install using a mapped drive?
  • The installer does not allow me to use any network mapped drive. I will move to local drive and try again.
  • Yeah, sorry about that. The number of sites restricting access to mapped drives seems to be increasing and thus it is a problem we are facing. If needed, I can send you a link for just the RDK. If you are able to get into developer mode then you can run RDKInstall from the System Monitor without any problems.
  • Yes, I can do that.
  • Try this:
    SRP_Utilities_RDK.zip

This RDK is specific to the 2.2.5.2 version of the DLL that you already have. This link is subject to expiring so download soon.
  • Install to SYSPROG?
  • Doesn't matter.
  • Working! Thanks.