Welcome to the SRP Forum! Please refer to the SRP Forum FAQ post if you have any questions regarding how the forum works.

Hang

I have test code (which is incorrect)

subroutine Testfoo(Void)
AtStation=@STATION
PI=AtStation[-1,B:"_"]
debug
return

When compiled in SRP Editor it hangs (This has happened on another occasion)

When compiled in RTI editor it compiles with 'Possible Unassigned variable' message

Comments

• Barry,

I presume this is with SRP Editor v2.7 and SRPUtil.ocx v4.0.0? I copied your code verbatim and compiled without any problems. I did notice an oddity with the VNAV detection (it created several alerts to a non-specified variable in addition to one alert for variable B). If I add spaces as such:

PI=AtStation[-1 , B : "_"]

Then it only gives me one alert as expected. So, I agree there is something funky going on, but I am not getting the hang issue.
  • I installed the V2.7.1RC1 that I was given the link to for fixing another problem that I identified.
    Yes the SRPUtil.ocx is showing v4.0.0.
  • I upgrade to 2.7.1 RC1 and got the same results as before. Now, I am running a newer version of SRPUtil.ocx, so perhaps that is relevant. I need Kevin to weigh in on this.

If you want to check for yourself, you can down SRPUtil.ocx v4.0.1 RC1 from this link. Just unregister the old SRPUtil.ocx and register this one.
  • Version shows 4.0.1.1
    ran this in the folder(via command prompt - admin)
    regsvr32 SRPUtil.OCX /u
    regsvr32 SRPUtil.OCX

Still the same
  • This error was caused by the fact that OI's BLINT routine returns "" as a potential VNAV, which caused the SRPUtil's post processing to potentially (thought not always) get stuck in an infinite loop. 4.0.1 RC2 should fix it.
  • Thank you. That fixed it