Welcome to the SRP Forum! Please refer to the SRP Forum FAQ post if you have any questions regarding how the forum works.

Editor 2.5.6 Sizing Behavior

I normally use the Windows 7 Windows Key + RightArrow feature to position the Editor in the right half of the screen. When I do this using version 2.5.6, the right side of the Editor is pushed very slightly off the right hand side of the screen. Each subsequent close and open of the Editor pushes it further and further off the screen. You really notice it when the scroll bar will disappears. : )

I'm using SRPControls.OCX version 3.0.6. The previous Editor I have (version 2.5) does not display this behavior.

FYI.

Don

Comments

• You are certainly right about this. We will investigate and post a fix/response ASAP.

I thought I was pretty familiar with the most useful Windows Key combinations but I must admit that I was unaware of the Windows Key + Arrow feature. What is particularly nice is that this works with secondary monitors as well.
  • Hmmm, I'm not seeing this. I have dual monitors and Windows 7. It always lines up correctly for me. I'll have to investigate what is different about my machine.
  • Just to clarify, I experience this on a single 30" monitor (HP ZR30w).
  • Don,

I can duplicate this even when I am running on a single monitor. I will get with Kevin to try and figure this out.