Welcome to the SRP Forum! Please refer to the SRP Forum FAQ post if you have any questions regarding how the forum works.

Wrong status pane icon appears

I just upgraded the Editor from 2.5 to 2.6. I came across a situation when I compile and run code: the error icon appears, but the text message reports the code executed correctly (see image below). The code is indeed executing successfully.

A minor issue, but I thought you should know. Using SRP Controls Pro 3.0.9 and OI 9.3.2.
FYI

Don

P.S. The new features (especially the tree control in the side pane and the use of Favorites) are really nice improvements that make the Editor much more productive to use. Nice job.

Comments

• Hi Don,

Thank you for posting this. We already discovered this internally and a fix is in place. We are hoping to release the SRP Editor v2.6.1 very soon, but we will be unable to do so until we complete some major changes that are going into the controls. These changes affect every control so we cannot easily release changes to the SRP Editor control by itself. We hope to rectify this in the next few weeks.

On the bright side, we think you will really like what what we are going to send out.