Welcome to the SRP Forum! Please refer to the SRP Forum FAQ post if you have any questions regarding how the forum works.

Is this something I should be keeping my eyes peeled for?

and the forum category is just here to whet our appetite?

Or have I just completely missed something?

Comments

• Sorry Mark...couldn't help offering a glib answer when the question only needed a "yes or no" response. :)

I referenced this product very briefly in our November 2015 newsletter under the To Infinity and Beyond article. I kind of teased it again in our Holiday newsletter.

The product is official but we (translation: but I) have not published it on our wiki and products site yet. The space is there, it just isn't visible. The documentation exists in Word format so I need to take some time to make the transfer soon.

To summarize: This is a library of routines designed to enable OpenInsight (via OECGI) to provide RESTful services. It contains a replacement to RUN_OECGI_REQUEST and it uses our service-oriented architecture to manage and organize the incoming requests. It is a stand-alone product but also ships with SRP FrameWorks.

Does this serve as an appetizer?
  • Firstly, well played.

Secondly, consider the appetiser served.

I was sure I had heard rumblings previously but couldn't for the life of me find anything substantial.

This may well prove timely if you (translation: you) manage to publish your doco somewhere other than for your own personal amusement. :)

If nothing else, like always, it will give me something to play with when I should be doing something more productive.
  • Happy to share the doc upon request. Just drop me a line.
  • Hi Don,

We'd be very interested in this - I've been hanging out for this section on your products and wiki site drool. Are you happy to send the doc our way? :)

Cheers, M@
  • Hi Matt,

Same offer is extended to you...just drop the line first. :)
  • I can highly recommend - Brilliant system.