Welcome to the SRP Forum! Please refer to the SRP Forum FAQ post if you have any questions regarding how the forum works.

Background Colour

2»

Comments

• edited June 2016
    Thanks for patiently running 2.8 RC1 through the paces. 2.8 RC2 is now available for download. Same song, different verse. You must re-register SRPUtil.ocx to get the newest fixes. Here's the breakdown of this build:

- You can now set the background select color and it won't disappear on you
    - I've tweaked a couple built-in themes
    - The theme is now applied to both the Favorites pane and the Status pane at the bottom
    - I've upgraded all the icons on all the buttons to newer, more modern one that look better on these darker themes.
    - Not related to the themes, but Auto Text are now stored in the AppData folder instead of the Registry so they are no longer limited in size.

I'm pretty sure we're done extending the theme to the the UI. It works well in the Favorites and Status panes, but theming the rest of the UI has significant challenges and it is ultimately impossible to theme scroll bars in OI anyway. Don and I decided this is at a good point thus far.

Looking forward to your feed.
  • The new icons rock!

The new status bar and favorites themes rock!

You rock!

Everyone at SRP rocks!

Even the icons we use for the quick commands look better and rock!

great job - I feel like a young hacker all over again.

• he he he he he

themed favourites. :)
  • Gotta admit. Looks great guys.

I especially love the 'default' theme
  • Yet another build:

- Fixed a bug where a needed stored procedure isn't available in older version of OI.
    - With the new themes, formatting copy/paste and printing were pretty messed up. Both now resort to the Default theme at all times. We had to settle on one theme that looked good on paper.
    - Updated Table Search Utility with new icons.

Download 2.8 RC3. Run RDK. Re-register SRPUtil.ocx.
  • Has this been officially released yet. The download site still shows 2.7.1?
  • Sorry, I am being really dumb here, but how do you set the themes?
    I have downloaded 2.8RC3 and registered SRPUtil.ocx
  • Barry,

No, not officially released yet, but it will be soon.

Just go to the Tools > Options menu. Click on the Style tab. You'll see a combobox labelled Theme. Have fun!
  • omg, completely missed it.