Welcome to the SRP Forum! Please refer to the SRP Forum FAQ post if you have any questions regarding how the forum works.

oinsight.ini + SRP Editor

any chance that you can post a totally correct oinsight.ini so that the SRP editor shows on LHS.
It used to work and now has fallen away - i've double checked everything however the editor is nigh...

Comments

• Are you Windows 7 or Windows 8?
  • currently Windows 7, though I do have a windows 8 laptop for testing
  • Martin,

Where are you attempting to locate OINSIGHT.INI on your machine? Reading this article on adding the SRP Editor to the OI Side Tool Bar and let us know if this resolves your problem.
  • Don,
    mine is setup as per these instructions.
    I've had this for years, however, it's now stopped working
  • Martin,

Just to be clear, you have your OINSIGHT.INI file located in the VirtualStore path? If so, then perhaps your system changed where it wants to locate INI resources. In which case I would check C:\Windows as well. You may want to do a scan of your entire C: drive for instances of OINSIGHT.INI files and see which ones have the latest date/time stamps.
  • edited July 2016
    Does anyone know of this article that is referenced, thanks.
    "Reading this article on adding the SRP Editor to the OI Side Tool Bar and let us know if this resolves your problem". btw - OI v9.4, Win7 PRO and SRP Editor v2.7.1
  • I believe I was referring to our blog article:

Adding the SRP Editor to the OpenInsight Side Tool Bar