Welcome to the SRP Forum! Please refer to the SRP Forum FAQ post if you have any questions regarding how the forum works.

Code copy for forums

I have installed the new 2.7 version.
I was wondering how to use the '.... include options for the Revelation Message Boards and the new SRP Forum site.'

I tried 'copy as html code' and preview shows no colours in SRP forum and html code in the revelation forum.
I tried 'copy for message boards' and preview just shows the html code.

Comments

• Barry,

So which forum are you trying to target, Revelation's or ours?
  • edited December 2015
    When you right click a selection and choose Copy->SRP Forum, the code is copied to the clipboard surrounded by <code> tags. You should be able to just paste that directly into any discussion within this forum site. When you want to copy code to the Revelation forum, you choose Copy->Revelation Message Boards. Copy->HTML is for use within a website that accepts standard HTML mark-up.
  • Sorry, missed the right+click, was looking at the Edit menu.
    Thank you
  • We haven't added this to the Edit menu yet. That's why I referred to the "context menu" in the blog article. We'll probably address this shortly.
  • Not working for me in Revelation Forum, not displaying as formated when I click preview.
    Probably just me, as usual. So I will leave it if you are happy that it is working.
  • Barry,

you may have stumbled onto a change in the Revelation forum that no longer supports our formatting. It did work, once upon a time, but seems to be broken at the moment. Sorry about that.

What about the SRP Forum formatting. Have you been able to test that?
  • SRP Forum formatting works well, of course!