Welcome to the SRP Forum! Please refer to the SRP Forum FAQ post if you have any questions regarding how the forum works.

ItemExpanded

Is there any way to obtain a property as to whether any branch is expanded or not.

I am doing drag/drop from tree to tree.
On the tree with the drop I am capturing the tree, and allowing for undo/redo reinstating saved trees as needed.
What I am aiming to do is to reinstate the expanded properties at the same time.

Any ideas?
Thanks

Colin

Comments

• Colin,

I did not test this, but I would expect the ItemExpanded property to work with Get_Property to tell you whether or not it is already expanded.
  • I tried a Get Property
    Ex=Get_Property(ProcessCtrl,"OLE.ItemExpanded[All]")This just returns a single value (1), rather than a structure of all expanded properties.
    I expect if I parse the entire tree for each key this will return what I need, although might be slow compared to ALL.
    I will advise.

Colin
  • Colin,

Well, I would not have expected the ALL keyword to return an array of values for you, so that works as expected. Hopefully you won't have that many performance issues by parsing the entire tree. You could build an @RM array of controls, properties, and values to minimize the OI overhead. Then you would get your responses in a single array.
  • Thanks
    I have implemented individual Get properties, and this works fine.

Colin