Welcome to the SRP Forum! Please refer to the SRP Forum FAQ post if you have any questions regarding how the forum works.

Redraw Issue

Just another little quirk.

My first real play of the ribbon and it usually looks like this.

That is except for the first time I display it. By first time, I mean the first time after starting OI.

For some reason, the first time it runs, I have other things appearing that I'm hoping will mean more to you than they do to me. They aren't hidden controls or anything like that.
The dodgy version looks like this:

Once I close this, every subsequent running of the window is good. Close OI. Start again and the first instance looks like this again.

Comments

• I'm not able to recreate this so far. Can you email me your XML setup (and also your CREATE event logic)?
  • Yes I can and will do so shortly.

Some additional info in the meantime, I have two windows that I've been testing the ribbon on, each with different xml.
    Both exhibit the same behaviour.

The create event logic is a copy of the logic you posted in the examples post, just with different windows in the backstage. My two examples each start different backstage windows to each other as well so unlikely that makes any difference.

And one further tidbit. The same issue is continuing however, the text has changed.
    Now instead of "SRP Signature C" and "SRP ShortcutBar" it now says "SRP Launcher Co" and "SRP Panel Contr"

Same position. Same font.
  • No I don't know why it changed