Welcome to the SRP Forum! Please refer to the SRP Forum FAQ post if you have any questions regarding how the forum works.

Invisible SRPPanel causing event woes

Hi everyone

I've got an issue with SRPControls.3.1.1 re: SRPPanel where it gets into an endless loop constantly triggering GotFocus/LostFocus for an invisible SRPanelControl upon re-achieving focus of the main MDI when selecting another SRPButton control. We can cause this to happen consistently and have confirmed this issue doesn't happen under 3.1.0. A few of the engine event details are below if this helps.

The steps we followed were:
1. start main mdi form (which contains an invisible SRP.Panel.1)
2. start form outside the mdi (e.g. SRP Editor).
3. Make editor smaller so that we can see the MDI form behind it.
4. Click on an SRP button within the MDI (do not select the MDI first) -> event chain starts endlessly until debugger -> break (the code doesn't end up reaching the OnClick event within the commuter routine).

When the MDI form (no control selected) gets focus from the external form before the SRP button is selected then all is ok. The really strange thing is it is only 1 SRP button seems to cause this issue... which I don't understand.

Hopefully this give you somethign to work with, I realise it isn't ideal. I'll attempt to reproduce as a standalone RDK if needs.

Begin processing time: 5/30/2014 16:13:14
RUN RUN_EVENT 'ORYX*OIWIN', 'ORYXADM_MAIN.PNL_MODULE', 'OLECONTROL.srp.panel.1', 'OLE*3*ORYX*..OIWIN*', 'OnGotFocus'
Stop processing time: 5/30/2014 16:13:14
Execution time: 15 milliseconds.
Execution status: successful.

RUN RUN_EVENT 'ORYX*OIWIN', 'ORYXADM_MAIN.PNL_MODULE', 'OLECONTROL.srp.panel.1', 'OLE*3*ORYX*..OIWIN*', 'OnLostFocus'
Execution time: 16 milliseconds.

RUN RUN_EVENT 'ORYX*OIWIN', 'ORYXADM_MAIN.PNL_MODULE', 'OLECONTROL.srp.panel.1', 'OLE*3*ORYX*..OIWIN*', 'OnGotFocus'
Execution time: 15 milliseconds.

RUN RUN_EVENT 'ORYX*OIWIN', 'ORYXADM_MAIN.PNL_MODULE', 'OLECONTROL.srp.panel.1', 'OLE*3*ORYX*..OIWIN*', 'OnLostFocus'
Execution time: 16 milliseconds.