Welcome to the SRP Forum! Please refer to the SRP Forum FAQ post if you have any questions regarding how the forum works.

Basic+ Commands

Can you update the help for set_printer->INIT to show the new field <5> in Parm1 - FileName, as per the upgrade "RevelationDotNetSetup 9.4 Patch v4"

Comments

• Barry,

It would have been nice if the documentation changes were provided by Revelation somewhere other than the download page (I was searching the .zip download files for it). Regardless, I have made the changes. I did my best to keep their notes the same while properly merging it with the official Set_Printer INIT docs. Please review and let me know what you think.
  • Documentation updates is not one of their fortes
    I will take a look, no doubt it will be a professional job as usual.
  • btw, on my last two posts here I have had this error returned:

Database error
    Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on emailShare on printMore Sharing Services
    A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the software. The last attempted database query was:
    INSERT INTO `awc_f_watchthreads` (wtcht_thread_id,wtcht_mem_id,wtcht_todo) VALUES ('310','31','email')
    from within function "awcs_forum_subscribe::subscribe_to_thread". Database returned error "145: Table './c1_wikidb2/awc_f_watchthreads' is marked as crashed and should be repaired (localhost)".
  • Barry,

We had some server issues around that time but I think they are cleared up. Did you have a chance to review the updated documentation? Please post back and that way you can test the system to see if that database error comes back.
  • Barry,

We had some server issues around that time but I think they are cleared up. Did you have a chance to review the updated documentation? Please post back and that way you can test the system to see if that database error comes back.
    Documentation is great!, thanks