Welcome to the SRP Forum! Please refer to the SRP Forum FAQ post if you have any questions regarding how the forum works.

Cant Delete a Row

On Report Table control I am trying
CALL Send_Message(OLE_TABLE,"OLE.Delete",Row)

It does not seem to delete the row.
If I delete row 7 for example, and the current sel pos is on row 5 nothing happens.
If I delete row 7 for example, and the current sel pos is on row 10, the delete still does not happen, but the selpos is incremented by 1.

Is there something I am missing?

Colin

Comments

• I was able to reproduce this problem. I've entered it as a bug into our tracking system and will get this fixed for the next release.
  • FYI, this will be fixed for the next release.
  • I have a beta build of the next release available for confirmation that I've fixed this and several other issues you've submitted. I'm hoping you have a Pro license so you can get all the updates in one download. Here are the various fixes:

Button
    - Fixed white backgrounds appearing on XP machines instead of theme

EditTable
    - Updated image layouts to cause Thumbnail layouts to produce thumbnails instead being the same as Clipped layouts
    - Fixed crash that would occur when control was resized to cause a vertical scrollbar to appear
    - Fixed rendering error with button cells
    - Fixed OnKeyNavigationDone event not firing when CellEditMode was set to EDIT

DatePicker
    - Added "Office 2013" Theme

Panel
    - Updated MouseEnter and MouseExit to not misfire when hovering over embedded controls

Popup
    - Added "Office 2013" Theme

ReportTable (3.0.5)
    - Added FixedRowHeight property
    - Added GroupRowContextMenuEnabled property
    - Added ItemImage property
    - Updated ColumnDataSource to accept "Image" and "ImageAndText" values
    - Fixed ImageList not loading images correctly
    - Fixed Delete method not deleting rows

ShortcutBar
    - Added "Office 2013", "Visual Studio 2012 Light", and "Visual Studio 2012 Dark" themes

You can download here.