Welcome to the SRP Forum! Please refer to the SRP Forum FAQ post if you have any questions regarding how the forum works.

Setting / Clearing check box

Is there any way of setting all rows for a check box in one go.
Other controls have the [1;All] property syntax, but this one does not, I have tried just in case not documented.

In addition there is no Redraw on/off property, which I also tried, in an attempt to improve performance with several thousand rows.

Comments

• Colin,

If the ItemChecked property doesn't appear to support the ALL keyword, then I am going to conclude that there is now way to set all the check boxes in one go without populating the ReportTable with an array of data that sets the value.

There is no Redraw property, but you might find the AutoPopulate property useful.
  • Thanks Don

I have changed to use a bulk set property @RM delimited, which seems a little bit faster.
    Maybe in the future the All keyword could be included as a new feature.

AutoPopulate did not make much difference.
    I am setting 28000 rows, which takes about 12 seconds

I will add a progress bar during this function if there are more than a set number of rows.

Colin
  • Note that the ColumnDataSource allows you to setup the check box as the columns data so you can set it via the List property along with everything else. This would be ideal if your are defaulting all the check boxes during setup.

If, however, you're simply giving your users a Select All option, then it wouldn't be much different from what you're doing now. I'll add your feature request to the todo list.
  • Thanks, look forward to this feature, if possible.
  • The next release will have two new methods: CheckAll and UncheckAll.