Welcome to the SRP Forum! Please refer to the SRP Forum FAQ post if you have any questions regarding how the forum works.

ShowContextMenu

When I have a context menu come up in a SRP edit table I want some of the menu items to be disabled. Per the documentation, I should be able to set individual menu items to be disabled in the parameter. This is the code I am using:
Menu = "" Menu<-1> = "UPC" :@vm:UPC :@vm:0 //Disabled Menu<-1> = "DESC" :@vm:VendorDesc :@vm:0 //Disabled Menu<-1> = "" //Separator Menu<-1> = "SEARCH" :@vm:"Search Existing Products" :@vm:1 Menu<-1> = "CREATE" :@vm:"Create New Product" :@vm:1 Menu<-1> = "OTHER" :@vm:"Other Options" :@vm:1 The first two menu items should be disabled, but they do not appear or behave differently than the other menu items. Am I doing something incorrectly? Are the menu items supposed to appear "greyed out" and not respond to user clicks?

Comments

• This only works in SRPControls.ocx 3.1.4 or SRPEditTable.ocx 3.0.7. Is that the version you are currently using?
  • That's the problem - I'm using SRPEditTable.ocx 3.0.6 - I'll upgrade the file.

Thanks!