Welcome to the SRP Forum! Please refer to the SRP Forum FAQ post if you have any questions regarding how the forum works.

Vertical scrollbar

Hey,

If we use the scrollbar and the selectionstyle is configured to "show the selection always" we see something new!
If there are enough rows for a vertical scrollbar and we select the first row and we scroll down, then the selected row sticks to the top of the table. This could be desired functionality, but it wasn't there before. Also the poschanged event doesn't get fired!

What is the case here?

Regards,
Ed

Comments

• This was a tough one to fix, surprisingly, but I finally isolated the problem and repaired it for next release.
  • Hey, I was looking for a code example, that I could use, to automatically scroll the selected row of an edit table to the top of the table view.
  • You want to set the ScrollPos row to the SelPos row.
  • I think that there might be another issue as the statement ScrollInfo = Get_Property(CntrlID, 'SCROLLPOS') does not return any information. Neither the statement Set_Property(CntrlID, 'SCROLLPOS', 1:@FM:Row) moves the scrolling bar.
  • Are you sure CntrlID contains a control name?
  • I think the confusion here is that you are using the native OI edit table control. This specific thread and the category it belongs to is for the SRP EditTable ActiveX control. I suggest reposting your question in the OpenInsight category since you aren't asking an ActiveX control related issue.
  • That is correct. We are using a native OI edit table.