Welcome to the SRP Forum! Please refer to the SRP Forum FAQ post if you have any questions regarding how the forum works.

Confirmation please

The HTTP Framework gets installed into a 'FRAMEWORKS' app from which our app should then inherit.
There is no dependency on the SRP frameworks for the HTTP stuff to work out of the box.

Comments

• Mark,

With regard to your first assertion, the default application that the HTTP Framework entities get installed into is FRAMEWORKS. However, like SRP FrameWorks, we sometimes get a special request to rekey the entities for a different application. So, if you did not make a special request then you should assume FRAMEWORKS.

With regard to the dependency query, the answer is "no dependency", but this bears a bit of explanation. There are a few entities which reside in both the SRP FrameWorks and SRP HTTP Framework products. When someone orders the latter only, we ship all necessary entities so that it is stand-alone. For customers who ordered SRP FrameWorks then the SRP HTTP Framework entities are included.
  • Thanks Don.
    That's all fine.
    I have both but in this scenario I want to use HTTP as a stand alone because the existing app doesn't currently inherit from frameworks and I just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to come up short on some insert or something.