Welcome to the SRP Forum! Please refer to the SRP Forum FAQ post if you have any questions regarding how the forum works.

IDX_SETS FS445 Error

We recently upgraded from OI 9.3 to 9.4.2. We still have some AREV processes, and they are giving us INDX_SETS FS445 errors. We rebuilt the indexes, but are still receiving the error. Thanks!

Comments

• There are two likely causes behind this error. First, after you upgraded to OI 9.4, did you run the ClientSetup.exe for all workstations that run OI? Second, what value is in attribute 1 of the CFG_IDX_SETS record within the SYSENV table? It should be IDX_SETS2.
  • Thank you for the response. Yes ran client setup, and CFG_IDX_SETS record has IDX_SETS2 in field 1 - still same error. My colleague discovered it works fine if the BTree is removed from the table. We are doing more research.
  • Removing the index and NOT seeing the error just proves that this is an index related problem. Just so I am clear, are you seeing the errors in AREV or OI? Which system updating the indexed columns? What LH service are you running?
  • Errors are in AREV. We use OI to apply and remove BTree indexes. I'm not sure how to find the LH service. We are using UDH version 4.7.2.0. Thank you!
  • UDH 4.7.2.0 is the LH Service. However, I want to make sure that AREV is properly configured as well. Are you getting locking between AREV and OI to work?

You might not know this information, but is your UD license for all database products or just NU licenses?
  • Locking between AREV and OI works. Our licenses are for all database products.
  • @PCadieux Are you using Arev 16 (i.e. Arev 3.1.2 the DOS version) or Arev 32 the OpenInsight windows version of Arev?
  • AREV32. Thank you