Welcome to the SRP Forum! Please refer to the SRP Forum FAQ post if you have any questions regarding how the forum works.

Pro Version

Just wondering if this is the actual current version?

I know there were some big issues (well big to me) resolved in 4.0.3 RC3 and I'm currently using 4.0.3 RC11 in my dev environment.
Want to update a customer with the most recent official version and would prefer it to include the fixes I'm aware of.

Comments

• 4.0.2 is still the most recent official release. We are working to release 4.0.3 soon, but we do not have a commit date on that yet.
  • Ok thanks.

Was just thinking (crossing fingers really) that it might inadvertently contribute to the resolution of the terminal server crashing issues. It did resolve some crashing on desktops. Perhaps ts is just a more frequent occurrence of the same basic thing?
  • Honestly, no way for us to know. I keep hoping that someone (you, Chris, or even our own developers) will find the special sauce that fairly consistently reproduces the crash. That would at least help avoid the "needle in the haystack" issue we are faced with now...or at least it will make the haystack itself a little smaller.