Welcome to the SRP Forum! Please refer to the SRP Forum FAQ post if you have any questions regarding how the forum works.

srp_fastarray URGENT!!

I have used this in a code update on a clients server system.
I have run srputilities.exe on the server.

I am getting error:
srp_fastarray line 188.
srpDynamicArrayMatch does not exist in dynamiclink library srpuilties.

Comments

• Did you recently install/upgrade SRP Utilities in this system?
  • Yes, on the server. The date of the download (when I downloade) is 3 feb 2017
    btw. where do I get the current download
  • Ok on my PC
    Ok on a test server of theirs
    But not on what we call the 'live' server.

And I cant think if I had to do anything special.
    I did right+click 'run as administrator'

I have administrator in the log-in name
  • This is most likely a result of your upgrade not completing successfully. SRP Utilities has two components: an RDK and the SRPUtilities.dll. If the SRPUtilities.dll is missing or out of date, the error you described can result. If you installed this in a live environment, chances are that the server has the DLL file locked. The easiest way to resolve this is to rename SRPUtilities.dll and then run the installer again (or copy SRPUtilities.dll from a source that you know is working).

Where did you get the SRP Utilities installer you have now? Did you not get it from here?
  • >> chances are that the server has the DLL file locked.
    That will be it!!

Thanks
  • >>Where did you get the SRP Utilities installer you have now? Did you not get it from here?

Yes but could not remember which web site and which menu
    The one one I kept getting was the documentation.
  • I see. If it helps, we try to make it easy to go back and forth between sites. If you find yourself in the documentation site (wiki.srpcs.com), look for the Production Information under Space Shortcuts at the top of the navigation tree. This should always take you to the relevant page on products.srpcs.com. Likewise, the products site has an info box on the right with a link to the documentation page.
  • Thank you.

and thanks again for your quick response.