Welcome to the SRP Forum! Please refer to the SRP Forum FAQ post if you have any questions regarding how the forum works.

Drag Crash in v2.0.7

When using click and drag to check multiple check boxes at once, the SRPtree control crashes when dragging past the end of the list, before releasing the mouse button. See video.
This only seems to happen with v2.0.7

Cheers, M@

Comments

• Sorry the for the late response. I had caught this error a while back and fixed it. You can download a beta build here and give it a test.
  • Thanks for this, Kevin. Yes - that seems much happier.

I presume this will be included in an update for the SRPtree.ocx itself at some stage.

Cheers, M@
  • Hi Matt,
    I presume this will be included in an update for the SRPtree.ocx itself at some stage.
    Yes and no. We are very close to releasing a new version of our controls. At this time we will be discontinuing the distribution and support of individual .OCX files. Instead, we will only provide one file: SRPControls.ocx.

Your licensing will stay the same. That is, we are not requiring people to upgrade to the Pro license. We are merely simplifying the development and distribution mechanism of our controls so neither our customers or our staff will have to worry about tracking down every individual OCX file. There will only be one.
  • Hi Don. Yes, I noticed that when testing the SRPControls RC4 - I was expecting some licensing popups, but it worked nicely with the license I've got. Sounds like a good idea.

Cheers, M@