Welcome to the SRP Forum! Please refer to the SRP Forum FAQ post if you have any questions regarding how the forum works.

Memory

Client is running OI 9.4 on Win 10 virtual stations. Two stations are running OI processes with no user intervention. Each station has about 6 GB RAM. When the two sessions load, the usage jumps up to 90%+, and stays close to that level.

They are trying to add threads, etc. from their side. Is there anything I can tweak from the OI side?

Comments

• No anti virus performing unnecessary scanning?
    I've lost track of how many times I come circling back to that.
  • 8GB is my minimum recommendation for a workstation, but 6GB should not be a problem. Just to confirm, you launch OI and at that time the CPU utilization jumps to 90%+ and it never goes down even though the user is not doing anything?
  • Affirmative.. There are 2 OI processes running on the station with no user interaction

Should I try to run them off of one OpenEngine, or does it matter?
  • I shouldn't matter, but for the sake of isolating the problem I would start with just one OI session. From what you've said, this sounds like an environmental issue and @AusMarkB suggestion is one of the areas I recommend you look into. You are just going to have to play detective with this.