Welcome to the SRP Forum! Please refer to the SRP Forum FAQ post if you have any questions regarding how the forum works.

Vertical resize

Hi

I have just tried the Panel control, having never used this before, and currently not licenced to do so, with the licence message appearing.

I have added two forms to the panel, for testing.
These two forms have resize parameters set for the controls on the form so that when I resize the form, the controls resize both veritcically and horizontally.

When I resize the container form with the Panel control, the controls in the added form resize horizontally OK, but vertically they dont.

Is there some setting that I need to set, or is this expected behaviour.

Colin

Comments

• Colin,

I will look into this and get back to you. We do not use the SRP Panel control internally very much, but we have some customers who are doing marvelous things with it. Hopefully they can also respond with their own experience.
  • Colin,

When you call SetForm, are you setting both the FitWidth and FitHeight parameters to 1? If so, then the panel is doing what it's supposed to (simply resizing the OI form for fit within the panel), but it is relying on OI to resize the controls. I'll have to test this when I get a chance.
  • Arghh, Sorry SRP people, user error.
    I copied and pasted the example code from the online help into my code.
    The example had the vertical turned off, hence it failed to resize.

Move along, nothing to see here.

Colin
  • :-) :-)

moved along...