Welcome to the SRP Forum! Please refer to the SRP Forum FAQ post if you have any questions regarding how the forum works.

SRP Table Search v1.2

Not sure if this is a UTILITY freeware; hopefully I have posted into the correct section. I am using SRP Table Search, v1.2. Left-hand pane, used to list the SYSPROCS and SYSPROG stuff if you wanted, but it defaulted to SYSPROCS, I have attached U2 data volumes in DB manager, ever since then the Table Search, list all the attached U2 volumes and I cannot find out how to list SYSPROCS anymore. TIA.

Comments

• Press Ctrl+S to select new tables or scroll to the bottom of the list and click the Select Tables hyperlink.
  • thanks, no hyperlink at bottom of the list, but the ctrl-s did bring up a new dialog box that looks familiar, I removed all U2 tables from the list, as it appears to not work well with the attached U2 tables.
  • ok, now if I enter a search string, it returns valid hits in the editbox, I double-click on an example and am told, I have an outdated version of SRP editor, unfortunately there is a blank "Initializing Frame" dialogbox that appears in front of the error message and the search table locks up. I alt-tab and was able to view the error message, but cannot get a screenshot.
  • ok, the initializing frame dialogbox and the error message is from SRP editor. I updated both SRP Editor and Utilities today and when I click on either the table search or editor, says prior builds of 09.21.20 are valid with my license and that I have an invalid license. Is there something that can be done, is my license outdated, I did not think so, but could be or has the licensing process changed? TIA
  • It appears the license and modal dialogbox is SRP Editor specific. Win10/OI v9.4.4, updated my SRP Editor today to v3.2.2 and now it no longer works. If I click the SRP push-button #2 in image off of the Application Manager (buttons on the left side), it displays a modal dialogbox that is empty except for "initializing frame" #1 in image then it displays a dialogbox saying outdated version of SRP Editor, #3 and 2nd image is the full contents of the error message. I will uninstalled and rollback updates, as I updated SRP Utilities as well to v2.1.8. Would someone please let me know if the license needs to be changed, thanks.
  • I'll contact you via email regarding the status of your license.