Welcome to the SRP Forum! Please refer to the SRP Forum FAQ post if you have any questions regarding how the forum works.

scroll bar making item un-clickable

Hello there,

We have an SRP ShortcutBar control in the 64-bit version, the issue comes to happen when the control has enough items for a vertical scrollbar to show up. when the scrollbar shows, scroll all the way down. You will notice that items towards the bottom cannot be clicked.

any suggestions on how to tackle this issue?

Comments

• I'll take a look. Is this happening on a screen with a higher than normal DPI setting, or does it seem to happen regardless of screen settings?
  • It seems to happen regardless of the DPI Setting, although I think it is worth mentioning that the SRP ShortcutBar control is embedded in SRP Panel Control and the result looks like this:

• You will notice that items towards the bottom cannot be clicked.

I'm struggling to recreate this in OI 10.1 currently, even if I put the control into an SRP Panel, so I'm missing some kind of detail. Do they not scroll into view at all, or can you see them but not click them? Do they react at all or just not fire events? Does this happen consistently or after resizing the window during runtime?
  • - Do they not scroll into view at all?
    Yes they do scroll into view
    - Can you see them but not click them?
    We can see them and we can click them although it appears as unclickable (the rectangle that should show when hovering over doesn't)
    - Do they react at all or just not fire events?
    Just did some more digging into this, we have a firing event but the params passed is incorrect (getting zeros)
    - Does this happen consistently or after resizing the window during runtime?
    Yes, it is consistent. Turned off resizing and still happening
  • I still can't recreate this in a clean copy of OI 10. Email me at kfournier@srpcs.com to arrange the next steps. The quickest way for me to find out the issue will be to get a copy of your system, but we can decide that via email.