Welcome to the SRP Forum! Please refer to the SRP Forum FAQ post if you have any questions regarding how the forum works.

Testing SRP Editor Shift+F1

It seems that SRP Editor is still looking for the old wiki when pressing Shift+F1 on an SRP function. Maybe those URLs can just be redirected?

Cheers, M@

Comments

• Just wondering if the picture control had been taught this lesson yet?
  • Matt,

Changes to the SRP Editor to resolve this are on their way. Stay tuned! :)
  • Just following up on this thread. The latest SRP Editor (v2.7 as of this comment) should be pulling up the correct URL for online based help. Let me know if you find this not to be the case.
  • All is perfect here
  • Yeap, Shift+F1 is ok for me now too.

I am getting difficulty navigating to open DOS files, or even open Records, in the left-hand pane though, but that's another story. I have to click twice to switch to a SYSPROCS record for instance, and any click on a DOS file seems to be ignored.
    The window Tabs, Windows menu, and Ctrl+Tab all seem to work.

Cheers, M@
  • HI Matt,

Ah, shucks. I caught that bug and thought I had reported it before 2.7. Looks like it caught it just after the fact. So, I am working with the 2.7.1 release candidate now and I think these issues are solved. I do have a question for you regarding the need to click twice. Can you confirm if the item text in the left-hand pane is too long for the width of the pane and therefore it seems that you are getting a tooltip to appear when you attempt to click?

If so, is related to the tooltip problem Kevin brought up in this thread. I have not brought this up with him yet but if you could confirm on your end it will help immensely.
  • Ah, yes - I hadn't twigged on that. The first click just clears the tooltip, the second can then tab to that window.
    This isn't the case for the DOS file though so it seems that's a different issue.

Cheers, M@
  • Try the official release of version 2.7.1.
  • Ah, lovely - thanks!