Welcome to the SRP Forum! Please refer to the SRP Forum FAQ post if you have any questions regarding how the forum works.

Title bar glitch

OI 9.4
SRP OCX 4.2.5.5
On one system (my co-workers) the title bar has some kind of glitch when using the ribbon control. See screenshot below.
On my system it looks normal, any ideas on what might cause this?

Comments

• Jim - Are you referring to the text in the caption that looks to be clipped out at the bottom?
  • edited August 21
    Yes, the text in the title bar is clipped at the bottom.

There are also two lines above the text that I have no idea where they come from.

I just tried to reproduce on a second system here (both my machies run Windows 11) and both my machines look OK.

Andy is using Windows 10, I think. I just asked him for clarification.
  • Confirmed, he is running Windows 10.
  • It could be a couple things, and there's very little info to go on here. Is this consistent? Is it permanent or does it go away when forcing a redraw?

Child controls that are positioned weird could cause this since all windows clip the areas where children are, even if they are invisible sometimes.

I might that a window was there and when it was moved, the proper redraw messages didn't propagate to frame.

Hard to say until we can recreate it.
  • I am giving Andy a new update from my system; it only happens with his OI setup. I have tried on my end to reproduce it and cannot.
  • Fixed.

It was resolution and probably scale dependent. I had the OLE ribbon control up at the top of the window, above the mdi frame. On my system it did not cause an issue, however with different resolutions this control would overwrite the text in the title bar. To fix it I moved the control down to somewhere in the middle of the mdi frame.