Welcome to the SRP Forum! Please refer to the SRP Forum FAQ post if you have any questions regarding how the forum works.

SYSLOGINS

We have a user that is using the UD5 driver (we are testing it).

They have run into a situation that has a record in SYSLOGINS that should not be there. This I assume means that OI thinks the user is logged in when they are actually not logged in.

How do I fix this? Is it as simple as deleting the record from SYSLOGINS?

Comments

• Jim...just responded to your email. Didn't know you were posting here. Just to keep this an open discussion I'll post my response here:

Those records are typically locked by the machine that logged into OI itself. Therefore, I don't know if you can delete the record. Also, I have found the management of SYSLOGINS to be rather reliable. Hence, I am cautiously skeptical about your belief that the record should not be there. Are you sure OINSIGHT.exe isn't stuck on some machine? The Key ID should give you a clue as to which machine/session generated the record.
  • I have asked the user for more information. Screenshot of SYSLOGINS records and also a screenshot of a Dialog from our software that shows the SYSLOGINS records.
  • I am almost certain that this was a OINSIGHT.exe stuck in memory