Welcome to the SRP Forum! Please refer to the SRP Forum FAQ post if you have any questions regarding how the forum works.

New Forum Posts

Is there anyway of knowing what posts you have not yet viewed. In the old forum you could click on Missed Posts

Comments

• Barry,

I don't think that feature is supported with this system. I suggest using the Recent Discussions link which is accessible on the upper right side of the page as an alternative. You can also configure your profile to receive notifications of any new posts.
  • Barry,

Also, if you are logged in and you click on a specific category, you will see flags marking the post as "new" (see attached image). Unfortunately this is not currently enabled on the front page. We will see what can be done.
  • Thank you.

>>You can also configure your profile to receive notifications of any new posts.

That appears to be only for my posts or mentions.
  • Barry,

Did you scroll down that page? Do you not see the categories that you can subscribe to?
  • Don,

I assume you are talking 'Notification Preferences'...No other details when pagedown.
  • Barry,

Okay, we need to plead "beta" culpa. This is why we are doing a soft launch of the new forum software. We discovered that some users (maybe non-admin) do not have this feature enabled by default. We had assumed otherwise. This has now been enabled for you. Sorry for the mishap.
  • No probs, glad to have been of help.