Welcome to the SRP Forum! Please refer to the SRP Forum FAQ post if you have any questions regarding how the forum works.

My Reports Table broke between 3.1.3 and 3.1.4

This is how it looks using 3.1.3.

This is what happened when I switched to 3.1.4.

I no Like!

Comments

• Bob,

At first glance it appears the Preview type of the ColumnList property is no longer working. I just now realized it is affecting some of my screens as well. I am sure we'll look into this and come up with a fix shortly.
  • Bob,

Upon further testing, I think what is happening is that the PreviewMode property is now defaulting to False instead of True. As a quick workaround you can add the following code after your ColumnList property:
    Set_Property(Ctrl, "OLE.PreviewMode", 1)
  • Don is correct. The error has to do with the new support for themes. Apparently, when a theme is set, the preview mode is reset to 0. Since I recently added logic to set the theme during creation after I initialize the preview mode, the result was that preview mode was 0 be default as well.

I've fixed it for next release, ensuring it defaults to 1 and is not altered when setting the the Theme property. For now, Don's work-around works.