Welcome to the SRP Forum! Please refer to the SRP Forum FAQ post if you have any questions regarding how the forum works.

SRP Editor vertical splitter bar

On my version of the EDITOR 2.6 - the splitter is 'hard-coded' and won't move.

What's the go with that - i want to widen the display not use the slider bar at the bottom.
you select the slider bar - arrows go lef/right - you move the slider - makes a move, yet the bar does not move.
neither left nor right works

ver 2.6 build 01/17/2013

Comments

• Martin,

That feature should work. I wonder what version your ActiveX controls are (not just the SRP Editor.) Can you confirm what controls you have registered?
  • Can you elaborate on what you mean by it "won't move"? Does it not respond whatsoever or do you see the overlay move but when you release nothing happens?
  • Kevin - as you say
    select the bar, the select arrows appear
    move it left / right - the select appears to move.
    let go of the mouse - the bar is still stuck in its original posn

Don- regedit shows d:\nvzn4-devel\openinsight\srpControls.ocx - size : 14,105,088 - which is the recent copy Kevin sent me for the reporter control.
    in the status window from your own tools: version: 3.1.0 RC7
  • I should have tested it before I probed you further since it absolutely does not work on my end either. I think I know what changed in this particular pre-release build. I'll send you a new pre-release build once I get it all worked out.
  • Kevin,

Is it his RC7 version of SRPControls.ocx? I have RC6 and it works for me.
  • Yes, RC7. It has to do with a bad GUID for the events, which is a slip up I probably made when adding the ability to create the SRPUtil.ocx build.