Welcome to the SRP Forum! Please refer to the SRP Forum FAQ post if you have any questions regarding how the forum works.

SRP Editor v3.0.2 "bookmarks"?

I just upgraded to SRP's Editor to v3.0.2 and noticing a new feature I presume, but I do not know what it is, it appears to be a bookmark in a line in my SSP. I have a screenshot for a visual, I am sure its just a new feature that I am not aware of, but if you would please respond with a simple explanation I would appreciate it.

Comments

• Yes, those are bookmarks. However, they are not a new feature. When is the last time you upgraded your SRP Editor? Anyway, the toggle to set or remove a bookmark is Ctrl+F2. The F2 key is your accelerator to jump to the next bookmark.
  • I upgraded yesterday from v2.9.1 to v3.0.2, after the upgrade, I went into the editor, a dialogbox appeared and said my editor was not "licensed", so I re-registered all the .ocx controls and put a fresh copy of the sprlic file into the OI directory and went back into the editor and it was registered but noticing some settings not the same as before.
  • btw - Win10, OI v9.4.x, SRP editor v3.0.2, local development so not on a server.
  • If you got a license dialog, then your settings were lost when the SRP Editor closed. Something I need to address.
  • Wondering if the reason the bookmarks suddenly started appearing in random places ever get identified?

I know I experienced it too, though don't seem to be at the moment. I've never intentionally utilised the bookmarks feature so it was a bit of a surprise for me too when they appeared.
  • I just stumbled over the "bookmarks" reference in the registry and I've got sooooo many listed there but I'm not sure how they came about.
  • Mark - We did discover a bug with the bookmarks that was addressed in v3.0.3:

https://wiki.srpcs.com/display/Editor/Version+History
  • Thanks Don