Welcome to the SRP Forum! Please refer to the SRP Forum FAQ post if you have any questions regarding how the forum works.

AM PM

Hey
In the vertical view the column with the day hours, and horizontal the row with the day hours...
It would be nice if we could set these in a 24-hour notation. We don't have AM/PM in The Netherlands.

Comments

• You want to experiment with the Layout property, which allows you to define where data elements appear, how they are rendered, and--most importantly to your cause--how date & time are formatted.

The easiest way to get started is to read the Layout property and change the formats. The Layout property documentation details your formatting options.
  • Hey Kevin,
    I'm talking about the LeftTimeBar and RightTimeBar.
    The "Layout" property has 2 types: APPTDATA and FLAGS, we don't see how we can use "Layout" to change the format of the hours in the timebars...
  • Yes, I realized what you meant after I posted. I'm working on a new property that will toggle 24-hour notation. How do you typically render midnight? 0:00? 24:00? Or either way?
  • fmt(0,"MT")
    00:00
  • Download this version and re-register the OCX. It has a new property called TimeBarAMPM. Set it to 0 to Netherlandize your timebar. :)

Set_Property(@Window:".OLE_SCHEDULE", "OLE.TimeBarAMPM", 0)
  • Thanks Kevin, it works!