Welcome to the SRP Forum! Please refer to the SRP Forum FAQ post if you have any questions regarding how the forum works.

Email Confirm Receipt

Is there the ability to request a confirmation of receipt of an email and/or text message sent using the SRP Email Utility?

Comments

• Has anyone had any issues with sending text messages to a recipient using US-Cellular?
    I've been using cellphonenumber@email.uscc.net. I have not had any reported issues with any other cell phone provider.
    Thanks
    Phil Hessemer
  • Regarding the read receipt, set field <11> of the Message parameter to 1. I updated the Wiki documentation to reflect this.

I cannot help you regarding the US-Cellular issue as I have never attempted to send emailed text messages to that carrier.
  • You might want to also try @uscc.textmsg.com. I have no experience sending to that carrier, but a carrier list that I use has that as another option.
  • My doc only goes up to field 10. Can I get an update to the latest SRP Mail Utility?
    Thanks
    Phil
  • The SRP Mail documentation can be found here. If you need to download a newer version of the SRP Mail Utility, here is the downloads page.
  • Phil,

The latest version of all products are available on our Downloads page.